9:00- 10:00 a.m.
Work Effects will team up with our Australia-based partner, MarketCulture to take you through how the rubber meets the road in driving culture change. Takeaways include-
- Prepare people leaders to become culture ambassadors
- Cascade and translate the strategic goals for each person…demonstrate how each person provides value
- Connect level of cultural alignment to strategic goals
- Address organizational health issues which may create road blocks
- Create short and long-term plans for action to create alignment
Webinar Recordings- CLICK. LEARN. SHARE.
The Work Effects team is enthusiastic about sharing what makes us tick. Through a 30-60 minute session, we welcome you to take a walk in our shoes and a seat in our desks. We explore the differences between health and culture, and debunk the industry trends or jargon that can blur the lines. We share real client experiences, and invite them to tell their story of transformative culture.
Apart from organizational health and purposeful culture, we enjoy sharing our expertise in strategic planning, change management, executive development and performance management process design. We utilize webinars as a tool for organizations, teams and leaders to start conversations about transformative change. Staying true to our principles of expanding self-awareness and remaining flexible to specific needs, We'd love to hear what webinar topic you'd like next- please click here to share your ideas.